Tuesday 23 June 2015

Yomeishu & Me


On 15th May 2015, Yomeishu officially launch their ''#Yomeishu & Me" campaign in reaching out to and engaging the younger generation. Many people may have misunderstood that Yomeishu is only meant for older generation and they aim to bring the right message about healthy living to young people. 

I am honored to be their first brand representative for this online campaign. I started to drink Yomeishu since March 2015, drink every night before bedtime helps me to boost my energy despite my hectic lifestyle. I only sleep 5-6 hours every night, but after drinking Yomeishu, I hardly feel sleepy or tired the next day, this is one of my healthy way to stay fresh and energetic. 





Like Yomeishu Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/yomeishusingapore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment